EIN / ITIN Registration & Return Filing in the US

Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are assigned by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to identify the tax accounts of businesses and certain other entities that do not have employees. Whereas, US non-residents are required to obtain an ITIN if they have any U.S. tax reporting or filing requirements. Learn More

International Taxation / US Tax Returns

US tax optimization is the process of legally reducing your tax liability by taking advantage of the various deductions, credits, and other incentives offered by the government. It can be a complex process, but it can save you a significant amount of money on your taxes. Learn More

Payroll Tax

Employers are required to file payroll tax returns quarterly and annually. Payroll tax is a tax that is paid on wages and salaries in the United States. Payroll tax is paid by both employees and employers. Payroll tax is withheld from employees’ paychecks and paid to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by employers.
Learn More

US Sales & Use Tax Registration & Filing

Navigating the complexities of US sales and use tax can be daunting for non-resident entrepreneurs and business owners. Our expert team can seamlessly handle your sales and use tax registration and filing obligations, ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations.
We provide comprehensive services, from determining your nexus status to filing accurate returns, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
Learn More

IRS Matters in the United States of America

There are many instances where the IRS issues notice to the taxpayers. We can help you understand the notice or respond to it adequately.
Learn More